Facebook and YouTube are the biggest victims of the Internet censorship and are always the first one get blocked. You can use various methods to unblock YouTube & Facebook at school but VPN is the most effective and sure shot way. In this post, we are going to tell you how to use ExpressVPN to unblock YouTube & Facebook at school but before that let’s understand why ExpressVPN is the best choice for unblocking blocked websites.
ExpressVPN is currently one of the most popular and widely used VPN across the globe. It is used by millions of users around the world and as the names suggest, excellent streaming speed makes Express VPN as one the best VPN we have in the market. With ExpressVPN at your side, you can easily unblock any blocked site and access any restricted content.
Why use Express VPN?
There are many VPNs available on the web but the question is which one should you use. The reason why we are suggesting you use ExpressVPN is that it comes with a lot of features which are:
- 145+ Servers: ExpressVPN offers 145+ VPN locations in over 94 countries. This count keeps on increasing and ExpressVPN is on the way to have a VPN in all major countries of the world.
- Safe & Fast: ExpressVPN offers unlimited bandwidth and speed along with SSL safety and 256-bit encryption. Just because it is giving an ultra-fast speed, it doesn’t compromise on safety. You can stream your favorite content even if it blocked and in HD, thanks to ExpressVPN. It supports a zero-logging policy.
- Support for all Platforms: ExpressVPN is super easy to use. You just need to sign up, install and connect. It works perfectly fine on all platforms, be it a computer, a smartphone or a tablet.
- Excellent customer support, 30-days money back guarantee, support for simultaneous connections on up to 3 devices, OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, PPTP protocols & much more.
Facebook & Youtube Unblocked with ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is easy to use and you can easily bypass any restrictions with it. Here is a small guide on how to use ExpressVPN to unblock YouTube & Facebook.
- Click here to Sign Up and Install ExpressVPN.
- Follow the instructions and once, it is installed you will see a window like below.
- ExpressVPN will be off by default and you need to turn it on to use it. Just click on the main button to turn on the ExpressVPN.
- You will see the location at the bottom. You can also change the location if you wish. Once the VPN is connected, it will show you that VPN is on.
- Now, you can easily access Facebook or YouTube in your browser even if it is blocked.
You can also install the extension for Chrome or Mozilla so that you can turn it ON/OFF from browser itself.
Why Use VPN to unblock YouTube & Facebook?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network and helps you in fighting against the Internet censorship along with keeping your identity safe on the web. It basically encrypts your data by routing it through different secure VPN server locations. It can also hide or spoof you IP which means if you choose a VPN server located in the UK, you can access any website which is blocked in your region but is available in the UK, no matter where you are in the world.
It is mostly used to keep web identity safe and in safeguarding our connection. Data is like oil in the Internet world and the data like which websites we surf, what searches we do is sold to third parties without our knowledge. A VPN keeps our connection encrypted so that it is not exposed to anyone else. This is the main reason why VPN is the safest option to unblock any blocked websites.